What happens when you quit smoking?Let me show you the rewards.
Most of the nicotine when you start your smoking cessation will go out of your system faster than you think,while the most of the more dangerous damaged made to the body will take years and sometimes a lifetime to heal.Within the twenty minutes after your last puff your body will begin to heal progressivly.
In just two weeks the nicotine will fade away completly from your body and the levels of carbon monoxide will become normal,also if you tend to have circulation blood problems your body will start to heal in that direction and helping in the cleaning of the blood.Most people dont know what happens when you quit smoking but if you really enjoy eating you will find that the sense of taste and smell begin to return very quick to its normal state before you were a smoker.
What happens when you quit smoking most of the times is a need for less sleep, not only will you require less sleep but the quality of your sleep will be better and deeper.Most people that are heavy smokers and sleep late at night become astonished with what happens when you quit smoking in the sense that most of them start to become early risers and find themselvs full of energy to face their days.Also don´t be overdramatic specially if you start coughing up black goo that is been lodged in your longs for a long time and its coming out now,simply because your system is starting to heal of the poison you smoked.You need to understand that this is a perfectly natural phase and specially if you are not using any stop smoking aids so the proccess will be much heavier but after a few days you will be able to take fresh and deeper breaths and allowing your lungs to absorve larger quantities of oxygen trough your entire body.
You will start to feeling better in general and the toxic toxins you inserted in your body for so many years will stop to poison your system.These is just the tip of the iceberg of what happens when you quit smoking but you will diminish your stress level dramatically that can seems counterintuitive for a smoker since it is suppose to relieve tension when you smoke bu its the other way around since the smoker needs to smoke to feel like a normal person,so if you know how to quit smoking you will deal with stressful situations much better.
This works if you are prepared of it,in my case i tried to quit many times using cold turkey and some smoking cessation programs on the market but everytime i went back and start smoking.This nicorette gum really helped me with the cravings at the beggining and helped me stay out if it for good.
This is what happens when you quit smoking – How your body reacts
- After 20 minutes your blood pressure starts to decrease and it will return to normal
- In just 8 hours carbon monoxide will run in your system at natural and normal levels
- In 2 days the nicotine drug will be out of your body and the risk of having a heart attack is greatly decreased
- In two weeks your blood will return to its normal colour and so is the same for the circulation in your body
- In 3 to 9 months your lungs will expand and eventually get better.
- In one year the dangerous of having a heart desease or heart attack will be diminshed to half.
- In five years the risks of having heart deseases if the same of the people who doesnt smoke
- In ten years lung cancer risks are equal to the people who doesnt smoke.
- In fifteen year your heart will be completly healed and be back to normal.